Breaking news …
Customers don’t care what you do. They only care what they’re left with after you’ve done it.
- An Accountant should provide a healthier business with smaller tax bills
- Tele-sales companies are measured on more quality sales appointments
- A recruitment company finds the right people to take their clients business forward
- A good barrister aims to keep you out of jail
- Life coaches build confidence & should make you proud of your achievements
- A market company is measured on increasing sales
It’s time for you to think what your customers expect after you’ve provided your thing.
And now you know the breaking news. It’s maybe wise to change your marketing messages accordingly?