The business landscape is always changing. As it changes, people’s needs change too…
Making it critical for you to keep ahead of any changes that could impact the product you provide.
These changes could be technological, political or even changes in people’s habits.
Although, the best way to mitigate change. Is to be the business that instigates change by creating a new curve in your industry.
How do you do this?
Simple. Find out what people are complaining about & flip it on its head. Do a 180.
- Apple changed the music industry
- Uber changed the taxi business
- Airbnb changed the accommodation industry
- Amazon changed retailing
- Dollar shave club changed how men bought razors
- Netflix changed how we watch movies
Yes. I agree. All of these are high profile examples. But change doesn’t have to so extreme to enable a new curve that people will follow.
- You do something faster than anyone else
- You’ve made something assessible where it wasn’t before
- You create a subscription service for your product, which saves people money.
These devices cost £2,000 – £3,000 plus the print cost. We’ve created a new curve. Making them assessible for all. Providing them for free on a fixed print price monthly subscription service.
Can you pull a 180 & create a new curve in your industry?